This course from Engineers Canada works to inform students about engineering from what is an engineer to the many engineering disciplines and how they impact society.
These modules will help students understand the path and process to becoming an engineer while informing them on the diversifying landscape and the myriad of benefits engineering offers.
Module titles include:
- What is an Engineer?
- Engineering Disciplines Pt. 1
- Engineering Disciplines Pt. 2
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Engineering
- Path to Becoming an Engineer
- Other Steps and Benefits to Becoming an Engineer
We understand that you may want to audit this content before incorporating it into your lessons. Fill out the form to get a course booklet and additional ChatterHigh resources.
How to join
Go to Let’s Explore Engineering | ChatterHigh and complete the form.